Morbius is an American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name, produced by Columbia Pictures in association with Marvel Entertainment and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. The film is being directed by Daniel Espinosa from a script by Matt Sazama, Burk Sharpless, Art Marcum and Matt Holloway.
- Jared Leto as Michael Morbius
- Charlie Shotwell portrays a young Michael Morbius
- Matt Smith as Loxias Crown or Hunger
- Adria Arjona as Martine Bancroft
- Jared Harris as Morbius’s mentor
- Tyrese Gibson as Simon Stroud
- Al Madrigal as Alberto Rodriguez
- Michael Keaton has been cast in an undisclosed role. Keaton previously portrayed the Vulture / Adrian Toomes in Spider-Man: Homecoming from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and it is unknown if Keaton will reprise said role.
One of Marvel’s most compelling and conflicted characters comes to the big screen as Oscar (R) winner Jared Leto transforms into the enigmatic antihero, Michael Morbius. Dangerously ill with a rare blood disorder, and determined to save others suffering his same fate, Dr. Morbius attempts a desperate gamble. What at first appears to be a radical success soon reveals itself to be a remedy potentially worse than the disease.
- Genre : Action & Adventure, Mystery & Suspense, Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Directed By : Daniel Espinosa
- Written By : Matt Sazama, Burk Sharpless, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway
- In Theaters : July 31, 2020
- Studio : Columbia Pictures